Monday, March 23, 2020

Happy first day of Virtual Learning!

Good morning and happy first day of Virtual Learning!

I hope that everyone is feeling good about the work that they will be doing this week.  I have had a few common questions that came up over the weekend that I wanted to address today.  The first, can we work in groups on our Food Truck projects?  The answer is, yes, absolutely!  The Food Truck Project was originally meant to be a group project, one in which we practiced our best Global Collaboration skills. If you would like to, and feel comfortable with the technology, reach out to a classmate using Google Hangouts, share your template with each other and find a way to collaborate. You can also work alone if you would like. 

The second question is when the quarter ends.  I have had several questions about this, and the last day of our quarter is April 7, the Tuesday after our scheduled Spring Break.  On Monday of that week, I will be sending you the Google Classroom codes to join your next class, and on Wednesday, you will start that class for the 4th Quarter.  There will be more information on this later.

As some of you remember, I have three chihuahuas.  My favorite is George, and I have started to make memes using funny pictures of him.  Below is the first of many!